从基本的照明至美化房子,直到营造氛围,无论是何目的,家居内外的灯光扮演着主要的角色。但是为家居或办公室保持美观的照明不应让每月的电费成为太大的负担。

与普通的荧光灯(fluorescent light)相比,LED 灯能减少高达50%的电源用量,能大大节省用电量并因此而减少电费成本。

而且 LED 灯也不含有害元素 - 水银(mercury),一般的荧光灯都有水银。这样一来,LED 也比较环保,被丢弃后也不会成为有毒废物。

除此之外,LED 灯的寿命也比较长,所以就不必太频繁地去更换它们。这样可以减少电灯的制造,从而降低其包装和运输,间接减少二氧化碳的排放,

快速比较

以下是一个传统荧光灯泡(60瓦特灯泡800流明光通量)和 LED 灯泡(等效亮度)的快速比较:

基于上述比较,改用 LED 灯显然可以帮您节省大约54%的电力成本!

LED 灯的类型

LED 灯从1907年亨利·约瑟夫·罗斯先生发明以来,如今已改变了许多。当前技术的进步在许多方面上改变了 LED 灯,从小小的二极管至多种类的形状和尺寸皆有,任何类型都可以找得到。

以下是一些适合家居和办公室的 LED 灯具:

一、嵌入式 LED 筒灯

筒灯基本上是向下照的照明器,用于一般照明用途。 然而,室内设计师能够通过巧妙的运用,让普通的筒灯产生出艺术性极好的照明效果。

二、LED 天花灯

天花灯有多种形状、大小和类型,通常是为了提高家居室内的审美效果而被安装。这种类型的照明方式通常用于照亮房子内部的大面积区域,例如客厅。

三、LED 墙灯

墙灯即是安装在墙壁上的照明灯具。这些灯没有任何灯脚或位于地面的基础/架子,它们可以有多种尺寸。灯的光束射向也可以被操控。

四、LED 聚光灯

聚光灯一般上具有比较窄和集中的光束,而其主要的安装目的是为了强调光束所投射到的物体对象,例如画、树木、装饰品、古董等等。聚光灯的光束也能照射在墙上制造出艺术效果,不一定要专注于某个物体对象。

五、LED 轨道灯

轨道灯(Track Light)基本上也是聚光灯,但是更具灵活性,每一盏灯可以置放在灯架(轨道)上的任何位置。轨道是用作为供电的电导体,因此每盏灯可以定位在轨道上的任何一处。轨道灯的轨道也有不同的长度和尺寸,有凹陷型的也有悬挂式的。

六、LED T8 灯管

这些是基本照明的基本灯具,通常都被安装在停车场、车库、办公室、货仓或任何需要照明的地方。这些灯产生良好的亮度,流明指数介于1,200至2,200。

哪里可以获得 LED 灯?

如果您正在寻找 LED 灯来美化您的家居或办公室,以下有数个地方建议来简化您的搜寻过程:

一、CIMA Lighting

一家成立已久的灯具销售公司。他们在巴生谷区域有数间分店。您可以参观他们的官网 http://www.cimalighting.com.my 寻找最靠近您的分店。

或者拨打以下电话号码询问各分店的具体位置:

乌拉港           :603-9076 2044 / 3044
士拉央           :603-6242 3868
旺莎玛珠       :603-4143 0104
八打灵再也   :603-7784 3868
USJ                :603-8011 0204

二、Y.T. Lighting Puchong Sdn Bhd

蒲种有数家灯具商家,但我们建议给大家的另一家灯具店是 Y.T. Lighting Puchong Sdn Bhd。

如果您需要直接与他们联系,以下是有关的信息:

Y.T. Lighting Puchong Sdn Bhd
7 G, Jalan Bandar Tiga,

Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47100 Puchong, Selangor
电话号码: 03 5882 3699

如果您要更多的选择,可以到蒲种市中心(Pusat Bandar Puchong)的城市三路(Jalan Bandar 3)附近逛一逛,该区周围有数家灯具店。

以下的地图显示了您应该逛的地区范围:

提示:在红框范围内绕一绕,或可以先使用谷歌街景(Google Street View)功能了解该区。

三、其它著名的灯具店:

IKEA
分店信息:
http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_MY/ikny_splash.html

Seng Hup Lighting
分店信息:
http://www.senghup.com.my/contactus.html

Tong Ging Lighting Ateliers
分店信息:
http://tongging.com.my/contact.asp

Tsen Lighting
分店信息:
http://www.tsen.com.my/home/contact/

Viva Homes
Viva Home Shopping Mall,
No.85, 2-01, 2-03B / 2nd Floor,
Jalan Loke Yew, 55200 Kuala Lumpur

Wong Lighting
分店信息:
http://wonglighting.com.my/contact-wong-lighting-and-outdoor-led-lighting-supplier/

Rainbow Lighting
G37 Jln Puteri 4/6,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong, Selangor
电话号码: +6012 659 2636, +6017 277 1338, +6012 659 2636

Top Ten Lighting
No.1 Jalan Bandar 3,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47100 Puchong, Selangor
电话号码: +603 5882 4606, +6016 228 4676

Houses Lightings
29-31-33-35, Jalan Bpu 6,
Bandar Puchong Utama,
47100 Puchong, Selangor
电话号码: +603 5882 3790, +6012 266 3790

Philips Lighting Malaysia - 分销商名单
https://www.facebook.com/PhilipsLightingMalaysia/app/137541772984354/

Mr.DIY
分店信息:
https://www.mrdiy2u.com/new-location/

需求专业帮助和咨询

照明是美化家居和办公室的关键,因此聘用室内设计师可能对您选择家居或办公室的灯具位置、颜色、亮度等等决定有很大的帮助。

如果您需要与这些专业人员联系,Pocket Square 的 Nick Tan 先生将是 PropSocial 的推荐。他的联系号码是+6010 430 2798。

您的家使用什么类型的灯具?您会不会考虑改用 LED 灯来节省能源和电力?请在以下留言并分享您的想法吧!

请继续点阅有关文章:

- 阳光对家园和工作场所的重要性
- 五种装修部位为房子加值

(Translated by: Yau Yin Wey, 7th February 2017)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

LED lights also emit significantly less heat when compared to traditional lighting bulbs.

Those traditional bulbs can really warm up your home in no time!

Own dp small

Great pictures of those areas that fits with the LED lightings. Indeed it saves you more on the pocket for long term in the electricity bill but the price of it is still more expensive in using LED bulb compares to Fluorescent light

Pic small

One important note for graphic designer... never put the LED light directly under your monitor screen as the color on your screen will tends to be slightly different with your actual output.

James bond craig junio2006 small

@domng, yes LED lights are definitely not warmer than the normal lights. And energy saving. It's slightly more expensive but the savings it's more worth it at the end of the day. Most new developments, shopping malls and houses are already using LED lights.

The odds of LED light being faulty, is much lower compared to the driver that is running the LED lights... so it is best to install LED lighting with separate replaceable drivers.

Pic small

I would normally use these type of LED bulb with my plaster ceiling, as nowadays the technology advances. Use to be if 1 led spoil the whole bulb not working, but nowadays they changed the CHIP and IC, if 1 small led is malfunction, the others will still function as normal. 

I seldom go for those whole LED down light, though it is much cheaper, but come to think about it, when you want to replace you have to take down the whole down light from the plaster ceiling and install a new unit... Replacing the bulb in the down light hole is much easier for my case :)

Img 5409 small

nice design and great info about LED

@Ronald. thanks for the information sharing. Do you have the wattage consumption for the LED bulbs shown in your photo?

Pic small

@domng Depending on what the Watt of the LED Bulb...

your formula to use would be 

___ watt / 1000 = ___ kW

and from that you need to use ___ kW x how many hours you use a month 

then multiply with the Electricity bill.

The beauty of LED Bulb is that each bulb have different Lumens 

the same 10w LED bulb might have different Lumens and the higher the Lumens is the brighter the light is. thus even though the energy consumption is the same, the brightness that you can get is totally different.

That is also why people choose LED bulbs / LED Down Light in the first place.

@Ronald... in other words, you mean the power consumption rating of LED is not proportional to the Lumens they emit?

C  16a085 small

Although LED is more expensive at the beginning, it is worth & can save lots of money in the long run. However, do take note to buy those reliable brand because if the bulb has lots of problem, you will still need to spend huge money to replace it over times.

Nowadays, lots of brand are made in China... even those reputable brand... warranty and after sales should be better.

I myself using local LED lighting brand. Not sure Made in Malaysia or Assembled in Malaysia... :^)

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

definitely using LED for my new home, looks nicer also.

@Zara. Not to mention that LED lighting come in all sorts of designs and sizes which was not possible before. Hence we are able to fit in spaces which was not imaginable using traditional lighting. 

Img 5409 small

but some of the old design stock is getting lesser, flame need to change also

imagine the electricity bill of the a showroom selling all LED lightning vs a showroom selling all traditional lightning... sure makes a lot of different and business sense to them.

Own dp small

Saves more $$ in the long term, Why not..

Cover profile small

good article, good info. and now everyone can be home deco expert !!

Sooner than you think... i believe LiFi technology will be integrated into LED lights in the near future... By then it not only will light up your home, it provides internet connectivity as well.

Cover profile small

the developer must take note on this new things & enhancement. all new property comes with this new enhancement will be added values 

@Izwan... with premium pricing on the property... everything is possible. Even not all properties are UNIFI ready nowadays.

Kate chew small

This is quite informative. I don't think LED lights are very much more expensive, I think just slightly, but it's worth it as it is energy saving. Most of the shopping malls and new properties are already using LED lights.

@kate_chew  Agree with you on the slightly expensive price.

I believe LED lighting and its driver should be separate and replaceable independently. Typically the LED have longer lifespan than the driver, which is easier replaced when the driver is faulty.

Philips still offers the cheapest LED light bulbs. Anyone know of any cheaper brand?

Philips i think still engages OEM to manufacture their LED lights... all LED brand same source for the components

I using Aletko, Made In Malaysia

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

@domng what is driver? its the platform where the bulb sits on is it?

@Zara_Yeow 

If i not mistaken, based on my technical knowledge.Basically an LED light driver is equivalent to a starter+ballast in traditional lighting...

Img thing small

Is it quite common for households to use LED lights now? Or mostly commercials? 

428317 3133899797121 800136536 n small

@domng 

All "made in Malaysia" LED bulbs are only printing packing box, printing label on bulb or final screw job assembly here...

428317 3133899797121 800136536 n small

I m 16yrs in LED lighting industry/market included 5yrs in branded lighting company APAC working experience...any LED question, can contact me thru email mba9810@yahoo.com (free consultant but not always free to reply the nonsense question ya.)

Img 5409 small

sure our members here wont simply disturb u :)

@mba9810 

Thanks for sharing your experience here. Really learnt a lot of facts here. No such thing as non sense question, we all still noobs. Haha. 

Ng Kh @mba9810, are you a supplier for LED? If yes, do you supply household or only commercial projects?

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thanks for sharing

Attachment small

Philips and Osram brand are among the best. Just need to find the right one.