Buyproperty
D  c0392b small

Would you be buying (or planning to buy) a property in the next 6 months?

If no, why?

If yes, what is the price range you are looking at?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

City small

I believe anytime is a Good time to buy properties even in recession .How ever u need to get a loan is the main criteria. Property prices is not going to appreciate much now with the High price from the GST and slow down of the economic situation in which the Market

Kate chew small

Now property market slowing down, buyers trying to wait for the right time, sellers trying to sell out their properties. I guess, mainly because of GST and the economy situation :(

P  2c3e50 small

Yes, waiting to pick up some good deals ... anticipate that there will be  a lot of "force sell" properties soon.

Mtxx 20220221174543 mr1650848230340 small

anytime when you're affordable to buy that's the the right time =)

S  16a085 small

(Pos in telah dikeluarkan oleh admin PropSocial disebabkan oleh kandungan yang tidak berpatutan atau spam)

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Yes I am looking for a property now, purpose is for own stay. Personally think its a good time to buy for own stay now as developers are giving out more freebies than ever due to rather stagnant market; for investment, I think it could wait.

Profile photo small

Hi Zara, is Kelvin here. I think you have the right mind set in buying property during this season. I know few new property in Klang Valley which give good rebate. Do contact me @ 010-3662036 if you interested.   

20150527 023646 1 small

(Pos ini telah dikeluarkan oleh pengarang)

20150527 023646 1 small

Everyone should look see, survey & grab